Track chair: Changing review assignments mid-review
During the review, you may have to assign/re-assign reviewers to submissions. This may be because they cannot complete their workload or because your deadlines are approaching and you need reviews completed quickly. In re-assigning reviewers, emails will be sent to the reviewer who has been removed and the reviewer who has been assigned.
1) Browse Submissions
Click on Browse Submissions or navigate to the Reviews hub on your menu to see the submissions being reviewed:
2) Find the reviewer to remove or the reviewer place to assign
First find the submission in the list and then click on the reviewer name or the No Reviewer slot on the submission:
3) Choose the reviewer
You will be presented with a screen that will ask you, "Who should review this paper?"
You will have 4 options to choose from:
- Recommended Reviewers: Choose one of the "recommended reviewers" as determined by Ex Ordo's statistical analysis of the underlying submissions and available reviewers.
- Search by Name or Email: Browse or search the list of available reviewers available to you.
- Invite a Reviewer: Invite an external reviewer that is not currently available in the list of reviewers. This is useful if you would like to invite a colleague that has not yet been invited to be a reviewer for this conference.
- No Reviewer: For whatever reason, you may decide to leave one of the review slots vacant. The submission will then receive one less review than the other submissions in your list.