Manage your programme
Before you start creating your sessions you should check your Programme Settings and set up your Session Defaults.
From the Programme Overview page select Manage => Programme Settings as below.
From here you can change a number of settings as below:
- Start and End time - This will define hours shown in your Programme builder. For example, if the first event/session for your conference starts at 9.00 am and the last one ends at 11.00 pm there is no need to show hours in the builder earlier/later than that, see below:
- Time Format - You can decide between 24 h format and 12 h format
- Show Final Paper - If this setting is turned on, the Final Paper files collected in Final Submissions will be visible to all delegates
- Show Topics - Submission Topics will be visible in the Presentation view of the Programme
- Show Additional Questions - If you've collected additional questions from submissions you can decide to hide or show them in the Programme. This setting only applies to general questions, not the author ones. If you wish to only show some questions and not others, please email email@example.com.
- Make Programme Public - If the programme is not Public delegates will have to log in to your Ex Ordo conference to see the programme
You can reach this setting from the Programme Overview page. Select Manage => Session Defaults
In the new screen, you will see options as below. This will allow you to set up your default session length for different session types and decide if you would like to show or hide presentations times in specific sessions.