Review group chair: Manual allocation
As a review group chair you could be asked to decide which submissions will be reviewer by which specific reviewer. That means you will have to manually allocate reviewer on a submissions. The steps below will show you how to assign reviewers on a particular submission.
1) Browse Submissions
From your dashboard click on Reviews => List of submission as below
2) Find the submission and click on No Reviewer
In this list you will see all submissions that are currently assigned to your Review group. All submissions will be marked as Not allocated. To assign reviewer on a submission click on No reviewer as below:
3) Choose the reviewer
You will be presented with a screen that will ask you, "Who should review this paper?"
You will have 4 options to choose from:
- Recommended Reviewers: Choose one of the "recommended reviewers" as determined by Ex Ordo's statistical analysis of the underlying submissions and available reviewers.
- Search by Name or Email: Browse or search the list of available reviewers available to you.
- Invite a Reviewer: Invite an external reviewer that is not currently available in the list of reviewers. This is useful if you would like to invite a colleague that has not yet been invited to be a reviewer for this conference.
- No Reviewer: For whatever reason, you may decide to leave one of the review slots vacant. The submission will then receive one less review than the other submissions in your list.
When you add your reviewers status on submissions will change to Allocated as below. You should repeat the process until all submissions have reviewers assigned.